1. General Rules (white section) apply to all exhibitors.
2. 4-H entries (green section) must be made through 4-H leader.
3. FFA entries (yellow section) must be made through FFA Advisor.
4. All open and junior show entries must be made as out-lined in the general rules.
5. Camper Permit on pink paper.
6. Departments that close on July 11, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. must be entered on the enclosed entry blank. Entry blank must be filled in completely and accompanied by fees before entries will be accepted. (Social Security Number is required).
7. All livestock exhibitors are required to fill out the gray Animal Identification Blank. This form is to be turned in to your livestock superintendent with your health papers upon arrival at the fairgrounds. The Code of Ethics in the General Rules will be strictly inforced. Registration papers for all purebred animals must be available for inspection.
8. If you have any questions about filling out entry blank call The Ochs before July 1 at (815) 457-2947, After July 1, call the Fair Office at (815) 683-2359 or come to the fair office July 10, 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m. and Tuesday, July 11 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
9. Premise ID is recommended for All Livestock entries. CheckPremise ID information on ORANGE sheet in back of fair book.