Deadline for Entries - Noon on Monday, July 3, 2023
Late entries accepted until July 12, 2023 for a $25 late fee.
1. General Rules apply to all exhibitors.
2. 4-H entries must be made through 4-H leader.
3. FFA entries must be made through FFA Advisor.
4. All open and junior show entries must be made as outlined in the general rules. Entries may be now made online. See link to the left.
5. Departments that close on July 3, 2023 at Noon must be entered on the official entry form (see link to the left) or entered online (see link to the left). Entry form must be filled in completely and accompanied by fees before entries will be accepted. (Social Security Number is required).
6. Late Entries not received or postmarked by Noon on July 3, 2023 will be accepted if postmarked or received by 2:00 pm on July 12, 2023 for an additional $25.00 fee. NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER JULY 12, 2023.
6. All livestock exhibitors are required to fill out the gray Animal Identification Blank. This form is to be turned in to your livestock superintendent with your health papers upon arrival at the fairgrounds. The Code of Ethics in the General Rules will be strictly enforced. Registration papers for all purebred animals must be available for inspection.
7. If you have any questions about filling out entry blank call the Fair Office at (815) 683-2359.
8. Premise ID is recommended for All Livestock entries.
Entries may now be entered online. Print a receipt and mail it with payment within 24 hours to:
Iroquois County Fair Entries
PO Box 301
Crescent City, IL 60928
Animal Stall Fees
If animals are entered in both Junior and Open Shows, stall fees need to be paid for one show, not both.
Beef Cattle, per head: $10.00
Dairy Cattle, per head: $10.00
Horses, per head: $15.00
Draft Horses, per head: $5.00
Sheep, per head: $4.00
Swine, per pen (max 2): $8.00
Goats, per pen (max 3): $10.00
Poultry, per head: $2.00
Rabbits, per head: $2.00