Deadline for Entries - 5:00 pm on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
1. General Rules apply to all exhibitors.
2. 4-H entries must be made through 4-H leader.
3. FFA entries must be made through FFA Advisor.
4. All open and junior show entries must be made as outlined in the general rules. Entries may be now made online. See link to the left.
5. Camper Permit on pink paper in the Fair Book.
6. Departments that close on July 6, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. must be entered on the official entry form (see link to the left) or entered online (see link to the left). Entry form must be filled in completely and accompanied by fees before entries will be accepted. (Social Security Number is required).
7. All livestock exhibitors are required to fill out the gray Animal Identification Blank. This form is to be turned in to your livestock superintendent with your health papers upon arrival at the fairgrounds. The Code of Ethics in the General Rules will be strictly enforced. Registration papers for all purebred animals must be available for inspection.
8. If you have any questions about filling out entry blank call Debbie Krones before June 15 at (815) 228-2924, After June 15, call the Fair Office at (815) 683-2359 or come to the fair office Tuesday, July 5, 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m. and Wednesday, July 6 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
9. Premise ID is recommended for All Livestock entries. Check Premise ID information on ORANGE sheet in back of fair book.
Entries may now be entered online. Print a receipt and mail it with payment within 24 hours to:
Iroquois County Fair Entries
PO Box 301
Crescent City, IL 60928
Animal Stall Fees
If animals are entered in both Junior and Open Shows, stall fees need to be paid for one show, not both.
Beef Cattle, per head: $10.00
Dairy Cattle, per head: $10.00
Horses, per head: $15.00
Draft Horses, per head: $5.00
Sheep, per head: $4.00
Swine, per pen (max 2): $8.00
Goats, per pen (max 3): $10.00
Poultry, per head: $2.00
Rabbits, per head: $2.00